Club SmileyFace - Rookie Teaser Video

Hi All - Wilde here, providing my first CSF member post!

To kick start my 'residency' on the blog, here is our first club video featuring the two newest CSF members, Bobby and I.

To set the scene - DWYB 22/07/2009. Bobby and I have only a few hours seat-experience between us. It is our second drift day on our way to becoming drifters; Bobby steps up to the kidney track eager for his first taste of real drift. Keen not to be left behind, I follow...

Anyone who has played the original Gran Tourismo might see where we picked up a bit of inspiration from.

We also managed to capture some good HD footage and loads of nice photo snaps which may follow at a later date!

Anyway, a petite disclaimer:
- Video shot on the day with no planning
- Shot using a compact digital camera and no tripod :S

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment